The CAjuN Village
Built c. 1860 in Convent, LA, the Manresa Kitchen is also known as the "Manresa Retreat House." The building was originally located on the grounds of Manresa House of Retreat. It is a cozy little shop with lots of history attached to it!
Circa 1900, the Leblanc House is originally from Gonzales. The rear of the building faces Hwy. 22 - great for signage!
The Firehouse Gallery & Photo Museum has functioned as an art gallery and history museum in the past. Cajun Village visitors are drawn to the building by the antique fire truck parked under overhang. A great shop for a history lover and local Louisiana entrepreneur!
Some of our shops are available. Give us a call for more info!
The Gator House, also known as Quarter House, was built c. 1820 in Union, LA, just downriver from The Cajun Village. It is adjacent to the gator habitat where our two native Louisiana adult alligators reside and sees a lot of foot traffic from visitors coming to see Big Boy and Nubby!